Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
The purpose of this organization is to promote the welfare of children in the school, home and community, and to initiate and encourage ideas and activities that shall be in the interest of the teachers and students at Sioux Valley Elementary School.
- Fundraising – The funds we raise through Box Tops, Magazine Sales, Hy-Vee receipts and the Cossack Store allow us to sponsor projects and events throughout the year. You may submit Box Tops and Hy-Vee receipts at any time by placing them in the containers outside of the Elementary office.
- Sponsored Events – The PTO is excited to sponsor and organize events at Sioux Valley Elementary such as Hot Chocolate Day, Staff Appreciation luncheons, the end of school student activity and supporting the Summer Library program.
- Sponsored Projects – The PTO works closely with Mrs. Beito and the Teachers on their requests and wishes for the Elementary school and our students. A few of our more recent projects have included purchasing Cossack t-shirts for field trips, funding the Super Kid card program, providing “Speed stacks” to the physical education department, purchasing new Sioux Valley Cossack “welcome rugs” and updating the entryway into our school.
- First Tuesday of the month at 7 pm in the Library.
- Linda Lemme, President
- Megan Jaquet, President Elect
- Courtney Granum, Treasurer
- Crystal Teske, Public Relations
FACEBOOK: You can stay updated by finding us on Facebook at “Sioux Valley PTO”.
DONATIONS: The Sioux Valley Elementary PTO continues to collect tax deductible donations for ongoing projects. Anyone wishing to donate can send their donation to:
SV Elementary PTO
200 Hansina Ave.
P.O. Box 278
Volga, SD 57071
THANK YOU for your continued support! We would not be able to sponsor events or support and encourage new projects without you!