Priorities of the Sioux Valley High School Football Program (in order):
1. Create outstanding young men.
2. Create outstanding students.
3. Create outstanding football players.
TEAM GOALS FOR 2016
1. Be the most explosive and aggressive team in all athletics
2. Have the most focus, on & off the field
3. State Champions
Actions which will help us accomplish our goals:
1. Focus on the future, throw our past behind us.
2. Stay competitive in the off-season by going out for other sports and activities.
3. Focus in the weight room.
4. Be accountable for other people with attendance for the weight room.
5. Everyone needs to put their time in, in and out of season to be successful.
6. Expect more from the coaches, they work for us.
All Sioux Valley Cossack Football Players Are Expected To Be:
Dedicated Energetic Confident
Love to Compete
-Cossack Football Unity Council
Coach Hughes’s Goals for 2017 1. Be the Most Positive Coach in South Dakota
2. Have the Most Organized & Intense Practices in South Dakota
3. Rely Heavily on Input from Assistants & Players by Being an Outstanding Listener